If your pet isn’t spayed or neutered, Complete Care Hospital for Pets will make it easier!
If you are still on the fence about this procedure, here are the benefits of spaying or neutering your pet, especially if your pet is not for breeding.
- Limit pet overpopulation
- Non-spayed dogs and cats are seven times more likely to develop mammary tumors
- Eliminate the possibility of testicular cancer in male dogs
- Eliminate Uterine and Ovarian cancer in female dogs
- Eliminate the potential for pyometra (infected uterus which requires emergency surgery)
- Decrease roaming behavior which reduces chances for trauma or other conditions
So why wait? Call us today to schedule an appointment!